Monday, January 2

B O I B Y E ( 2 0 1 6 )

THE END OF 2016 IN PICTURES:

The Americana 
 

FIRST PAID TV JOB IN LA!

Our first Christmas tree

 Our FIRST ANNIVERSARY!
 

Universal Studios Hollywood 

Meal prep-age

H E L L O  2 0 1 7
 

2016 was crazy. scary. terrifying. daunting. wonderful. fantastic. too much. whack. life-changing.

We have so much hope for this coming year.

Fitness life.
Professional life.
Personal life.

B.T. dubs, I'm turning 25 this year.  AHHHH.

If you're reading this, feel free to check out my fitness instagram @foodie_and_fittie because that's one of main goals of the year.  Me in a freaking bikini on my 25th birthday. ;)

I'll mention more of my fitness growth in a later post and how BBG has changed me so much. 

Ahh. 2017, please be goood. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment