Thursday, October 7

Thinking positively.

So I haven't written anything for a while now, yeah, that's college I guess.  I'll try to include everything that is important. So let's see...my mom and I have been taking the bus more, which isn't so bad, we try to somehow make it not so tyring, like the other day we stopped and ate before we took the second bus, that was fun.  Oooh, I think one of the most stressful things out of this week was that we drove by (in the bus) by the accident site, it was veryy surreal, it was like a little playback of the accident played in my head, it was very overwhelming.  I saw the accident site twice already.  My mom and I wanted to go there and thank the guy that was with us until the ambulance came, so we'll see.  We haven't gotten a car yet, (obviously because we are still taking the bus) but it's kind of okay with me, just for a while, that we don't have the car yet, I don't know. 
I had another dream with kittens which (according to the Spanish dream book) means that I will experience sadness, deceit, and other depressing things like that. Darn.
My mom will have her scans and labs next week (like at the end of the week) and I'll be able to help her! I have fall break for those two days! Yepee!
Oooh, school has been pretty nice, chorale (aka choir) has been really fun, I love the atmosphere of it and the people I sit next to are really nice.  Not to toot my own horn but I have pretty good grades right now and my philosophy professor just canceled the test for next week! :) We get to do a project instead related to media stuff and philosophy. My classes are pretty enjoyable at the moment.

All in all, I would say I'm doing okay.  When I start to think to much about the accident and all the issues that have come out of that I do get very angry, which I really don't like but I'm working on it.  I am finding myself planning stuff for next semester, like working on joining an Honor Society, maybe this other group called Catholic Daugthers of America, continuing Chorale, re-join orchestra, maybe theatre stuff...? I'll keep you posted. 

Thanks for reading!
Please pray for my mom and my aunt.

Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment