Thursday, November 4

Snuggie-licious

Okay, so first of all, I am loving this weather, it's my favorite time of the year! As I'm writing this I am wearing a Snuggie, no joke, (I got it for Christmas like two years ago from my uncle, haha).  That was probably something totally pointless to write, but haha oh well.  Oooh that reminds me, I've put a picture (left) of a pretty little reminder of fall.  The picture to the right is of, I think, a cocoon, maybe? it's furry, I don't know.  I just thought it had a really pretty color to it, so I took a bazillion pictures of it.  Actually there were two of them.  Okay so here are the new things that have happened:

1) This tuesday was the first time I drove all the way to my school/university.  It was monumental, seriously, since the accident it's been lkadjfoaisher;kwe but my mom and got through it.  Today was better, kind of. Still stressful but ehh, not as bad.
2) I voted! Whoopeee! Yeah, I was pretty excited, I'm such a nerd.  It was really nice to vote with my mom, I had smile on my face like the whole time, it must have been real obvious it was my first time voting. 
3) I am getting my classes and stuff like that figured out for next semester.  It's been really overwhelming but I look forward to next semester.
4) This is my first post of November, woohoo! And most importantly DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME ENDS THIS SUNDAYY!!!!! woohoo!
5) My mom is doing well, we are still a little ehhh but, physically, my mom is doing better with her arm situation.
6) Two days out of this week have been poo.  I don't know, it's just the rollercoaster life I have.  I'm better now. 
7)  Unfortunately one of my aunt's heart's valves is not good.  They will do more tests to see what they can do.  I will keep you updated.  That's pretty much all I know.

I hope to write soon, so these posts aren't soo scattered. 
Thanks for reading!
Please keep praying for my momma and my aunt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment