Sunday, January 30

Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Okay so this past week was not too bad.  In my last blog post I mentioned that in my acting class we would be watching ourselves as our partners and well in the middle of the second person (my person) the camera died, so we weren't able to watch all of ourselves, yey, so it wasn't awkward. :) Anyway, the feedback was pretty nice, not to toot my own horn but they said that I was a good athletic boy and that it was just crazy how good I was at being an athletic boy because I am a kind girl, haha. This coming week we will be playing "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"-style of games!!! :) Yepee! Next class we will be playing "Props" which is where you have a prop and you do as many things with it, yeah superrr fun! Last year for my birthday my friend Amber got me one of the seasons for Whose Line, so I guess you could say I am a pretty big fan. :)  We are supposed to bring a prop and work with it, I am still trying to figure out what exactly I should take, so we'll see.

I will be having my first Anatomy test this week, aah! but I feel like I am on my way to being prepared.  It's just crazy though because in this last chapter that I read it talked about cell division and what happens when cell division gets out of control (...CANCER) and the stuff that they wrote in that book was super depressing concerning this disease, but whatever, it's only a book.  I have faith.  Part of the reason why I decided to take this class was so I could learn more about my mom's disease and the different parts of the body and I could help her out with anatomy-related things, if that makes sense.  Anyway, these few chapters (2-4) are not my cup of tea but the material in the chapters after that seems interesting.

My mom is doing pretty well.  She has an appt. with the endocrinologist (diabetes doctor) this thursday.  Oh! and my History of Christianity class is cancelled on thursday! yey! so I'll get to sleep in a bit more :)))).  Also, I'm still applying for jobs, unfortunately though, Toys R Us Express did not hire me (this was an online app, so maybe they are just not accepting apps, so yeah) but I'm still applying for more! Cross your fingers * I need a job pronto!

Okay, I think that's it for now. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment