Monday, February 7

Superbowl







Okay so I'm not a big football fan, but my mom and I decided to watch the Superbowl this year, well actually scratch that, we decided to watch the Superbowl commercials. I have to say they weren't bad at all (well at least not most of them) but I was surprised by how many commercials they had during the Superbowl, I mean it was insane. Anyway I have to say that my favorite one was the one with little Darth Vader kid, oh it was just so adorable!

About my last post, I am superrr tired ( I don't know why) so I will continue the story another time. Besides, I don't really feel like writing about depressing stuff right now. I have been super busy with so much chaos lately, it should be illegal, you know, to be so overwhelmed with school stuff.

Thanks for reading this super short blog post.


0 comments:

Post a Comment