Monday, April 25

How Do You Know...?

First of all: This past weekend I saw How Do You Know with Paul Rudd and Reese Witherspoon (thanks Deidra for lending it to me!) anywho, and this one thing bothered me: Isn't "How do you know" a question? If it is, which I think it is, then why didn't they put a question mark at the end of the title? I know that's totally pointless but I find weird things like that (not that I use correct grammar all the time, haha).  Besides that the movie was interesting, I really liked the ending.  It was sweet.

Okay so other than that I've got some important news.....DRUM ROLL....
TOMORROW IS MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY! Yey! I think we may go to this pizza place they mentioned on Food Network. Whoohoo! :)



Other random stuff:
-I had some seriously bad allergies this past weekend, like super super sucky.  Full on sneezing, coughing, runny nose, yeah, pretty gross, but my allergies are gone now! 
-I had this random dream that I was working on my left splits which made me miss dancing.  (When I was in high school I was in my school's Pep Squad and Drill Team/JV Dance Team, and I had left it so I could work on my technique but then that summer was diagnosed with cancer. In a way, it's like I left because I didn't make the dance team so I wanted to work on the technique myself, like in a dance studio but then my mom was diagnosed.  Which makes me realize that everything happens for a reason.) Anywho, I'm excited to start the Country Western Dance class for my PE credit, hah.
-Finals week is next week so I'm a bit stressed...!
-We have our Chorale concert on Sunday!

I think that's it for now.  Please keep prayin' for my momma! (the 28th is her 2nd round of this new chemo thing but she'll have lab tomorrow :( , I think we'll see the oncologist on the 28th so pleaseeeeeee pray!)

Thank you guys for reading! 
✌♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment