Friday, April 22

We Meet Again

Well hello dear readers.  Today is a better day.  Today is my mom's first day of her pain patch, which means that her pain is under control for the most part. Yey! Yesterday she had the new kind of chemo, it was kind of weird though because it was more like a push...? Like a chemo push...? I am not sure. So we are of course praying like crazy that this chemo works.  Interesting fact: this new chemo was like just approved by the FDA in 2009 or 2010 so it's super new.  I'm praying it works.  She will have her second round of the chemo this coming thursday.  Oh! My mom's birthday is this tuesday!!! She's a taurus.  You know what sucks though? She is going to need to get lab that day, but I'm hoping it won't be painful.

If you guys use facebook, I would truly appreciate you guys "liking" the page: Please pray for Amy's mom , thanks!

Another thing: I wanted to personally thank Alex for writing that wonderful post, it really meant a lot.

Okay so other news: I had mentioned in my last blog post that I didn't get all of the classes I wanted but it turns out that they added that one class I needed so I do have all the classes I wanted! Yey! I also got a haircut today, it feels good, it's shorter but it's perfect! I only have to go to school 8 more days! It's crazy to think that I'm almost done with my first year of college.  Oh and I'm done with my Anatomy & Physiology I Lab! Freedom!

I think that's it for now.  Thank you guys for all of your support! Please keep praying! ✌♥

Totally random: I am listening to Somewhere Only We Know by Keane and oh my goodness, I just love this song! Listen to it guys! (I first heard it in the movie The Lakehouse with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves and it's so sweet!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment