Friday, May 6

.

So it's been a while since I last blogged but things have been soo sooo soooooo crazy.  I decided to write in list form today because of everything that's happened.

-My mom has had 1 round of the new chemo push thing, the second part of it was delayed because she had this infection but she just finished her pills! I think we are back on track! Her calcium was low so she had some medication for that too.
-I just finished finals yesterday.  It was horrible though because I got extremely sick sunday night, wonderful right? Anywho, I'm just sooooooooooooooooo relieved I'm done with finals.  This coming week I have off and then I start my summer classes.  (Dimensions of Wellness, U. S. to 1865 and Announcing and Performance) I had to rearrange my schedule because of my mom's appointments.
-On a serious note: I had a meltdown last week, it was pretty bad, maybe in the top 5 worst days of my life but I'm a bit better, just please keep praying that everything gets better guys.

SOME HAPPY STUFF:

-Prince William and Kate Middleton got married! I saw the wedding, it was so nice! ( I loved her dress!)
-Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts are on Oprah today!
-BTW, Oprah's last episode will air on my birthday!!! (MAY 25)
-My audio production final went well, y'all can see it here.
-I'm probably missing a lot of stuff but it's been a rough couple of weeks. Please pray.

0 comments:

Post a Comment