Sunday, July 17

How I Miss You So

One of my favorite things in the world to do is watch movies from the late 80s/90s/early 2000s.  I wanted to share two.  I recently saw one of them and it reminded me how much I loved it. The other one just popped into my head because it might be my favorite one in the entire world.

First one: What Women Want
[It's not Oscar-worthy or anything like that but after watching it you just feel warm and fuzzy you know?  I guess it's just a typical chick flick but what's wrong with that?]


It's wonderful. I love it so much.  :)
I love the apartment she buys in the movie.

I love the dark wood in his apartment (in the movie).

I also love where Nick (Gibson) works.  It's so pretty!

Here is the other one: One Fine Day
[I love this one because I've seen it so many times and yet I never get tired of it.  It's so sweet.  I also love the kids in this one.  *The little girl is Mae Whitman, from PARENTHOOD, one of my favorite television shows!* I just love this movie, I love everything about it.]


THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!



I'm loving the ginormous cell phone.

I think here they are running towards Bethesda Fountain.  :)

Other news: We are looking for an apartment.  My mom starts the new chemo thursday.  I'm about halfway done with my summer class.  Things are crazy.  Please pray.

I hope you enjoyed this pretty positive blog post.  :)))


0 comments:

Post a Comment