Tuesday, July 12

Jen, HP, life in general

Okay so time to catch up on things.  I will write down stuff in a semi-list form.

-We had gone to the hospital for like 6 days because my mom had hypercalcemia (high calcium) so it was  kind of nice seeing everybody from the 3rd floor because that's where she had been in early May for a while.  I just wish it had been under different circumstances. We came back to the skilled nursing facility like 6 days ago.
-Happy July!!!
-We celebrated the 4th of July in the hospital which was different.
-Casey Anthony-not guilty??? I know this is late but I just had to make a comment on it.  My mom and I were eating hospital food at the time we found out and it was just devastating.  I wish that Caylee wouldn't have had a life like that.  Another thing: karma. That's it.
-Good stuff: Jennifer Aniston recently got her handprints and footprints cemented at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre!!! She was also on Inside the Actor's Studio!!! :)
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 will be out in 3 dayss!!!!!
-I started my summer class (PE) and yesterday I had to make up a class I missed where we had to do a 1.5 mile run/walk assessment. So of course today I am exceptionally sore.  Oh dear.
-The class is pretty interesting though because there are only like 8 of us.  We do aerobics and stuff and I want to try some other exercise equipment next week.
-I have also been wearing a pedometer for this class which is interesting.
-We are (hopefully) getting closer to finding an apartment and then I'll begin to pack.
-I am getting so many ideas for decorating my room! I have recently found that I ABSOLUTELY ADORE paper lanterns! Oh my goodness! Another thing, Target has become even more of an obsession for me.  I found this chinese takeout lamp. Isn't that amazing???
-I have homework from my Beginning Acting class (fall) and I'm super excited.  I have to find two monologues: One dramatic classical and one comedic contemporary and then I have to read/watch movies: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and A Streetcar Named Desire.  Oh and another thing, I have to audition for the play in the fall. Ahh.
-I am still an ENFP! (I took the thing again for my PE class).
-Derek Jeter hit his 3,000th hit!!! Go YANKEES!
-Emmy nominations come out in 2 dayss! I really want Parenthood and Grey's Anatomy to get some nominations and awards.  
-My job has been going well.  :))) This last week was the first time I saw/heard a small choir and a violinist singing/playing at the church for a wedding and it sounded so beautiful.
-My mom has an appt with the oncologist this coming thursday so hopefully she'll be starting something soon.  We found out she broke her clavicle and shoulder area also so she's resting that but therapy is going well.  Please pray that my mom feels okay and that the cancer gets controlled by this next treatment.

Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment