Wednesday, September 14

6.

[6 Places]

1. New York, New York.  Love this city.  Love it.  When I went there during my sophomore year I fell in love with it even more.  I cannot even describe to you my love for this city, it's insane.  I cried when we got back on the bus to come back home.  I love the people, the methods of transportation, the food, the city in general.  Oh dear, I love NY.

2.  Target.  I know this is more local and it's not a city but I love love love Target.  I know I'm not the only one with this problem, but every single time I go there to get something small I end up getting like 5 times the amount of stuff I intended to get. I love that place!!!

3.  London, England.  I want to go there because I love their accents. I know, that sounds really dumb but what can I say? I love it.  I also love the history there and I would love to experience a different culture.

4.  Paris, France.  I want to go there because I want to see the Eiffel Tower and many more attractions there.  I would also love to experience the culture and hear true French-speakers speaking French.  
5. Italy.  Pretty much anywhere in Italy.  I want to go there.  I'm currently learning Italian because I love the language and Italians seem very friendly and welcoming so I would love to be able to go to Italy and interact with Italians.  

6.  Greece.  Anywhere in Greece.  I want to go to visit because I love their food and music.  I want to experience the culture and just see Greece. 

Random: It's been exactly 1 year today that my mom and I got in the car accident that caused my mom's humerus fracture.  Since that day, things have been pretty crazy.  Please pray that my mom will get chemo this coming tuesday and that things get better and we figure everything out.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment