Saturday, April 7

Here's Johnny!

Johnny.
Ladies and gentlemen, I have picked up my violin and played it for the first time in a year! I am helping my friend Cassey with her recital in the fall semester coming up and we had our first practice this past week.  I was seriously surprised I didn't completely suck.  It was nice to play Johnny (my violin) again.  It was kinda weird too that this was my first time playing the violin without my mom listening.  I know she'd be proud though.  Oh and by the way, my violin's name is Johnny because the first piece I played on him was When Johnny Comes Marching Home.  :)

I saw Titanic with a special someone and oh dear did I cry! I knew the parts I would be sad at because I've seen Titanic so many times and it was my mom's favorite movie but this time, it was way worse.  I mean, it was in 3D people! I guess what also got to me were the credits with Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On because it has sentimental value to me and it just was absolutely beautiful.  I'm really glad we went to see it.  It's crazy to watch a movie again after not seeing it in a long time, it really opens your eyes to things you never saw before.

-Happy Easter y'all!
-I've started looking at classes I will take during the summer and fall semesters and I feel like there aren't that many options for some reason.   A lot of the classes available are for graduate students, so I'm hoping they can change that.  They already made minor adjustments to the summer schedule but not enough to influence me.  It's nice, though, to be able to plan.  I already had my dream classes figured out, now all I need is for them to be there.  :)
-School will be over in less than a month!!!!
-Tomorrow I'm going to help someone with their video project, I will be acting in it and I'm so happy!!!! I already helped someone else with their video project for the same class, I helped with a voice over which was really fun as well.  I love performing!!!! :)
-I've lost 12 pounds!!!!

Well, I think that's it for now. Have a great day guys! Happy Easter!




0 comments:

Post a Comment