Friday, May 4

May the 4th Be With You

So, ladies and gentlemen, I'm glad to be able to say I have finished my fourth semester of college! WHATTT??!! I know, believe me, I feel like I'm still a freshmen sometimes.  Here is a quick updates since I last blogged:

-I'm going to volunteer for this Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund event on June 3rd and I'm totally psyched for it!
-I volunteered to be part of the choir to sing at the Baccalaureate Mass my university will be having this coming Sunday.  I'm so glad to be singing again because just knowing I won't be in chorale next semester is making me sad.  We had two rehearsals for the mass this Sunday and let me tell y'all, I've gotten so much better at sight-reading.  Speaking of which, this girl next to me complimented on my singing and sight-reading skills and even asked me if I was going to audition for the chamber choir but unfortunately I can't because I have a different class at that time.  Either way though, it was nice to get so many compliments.
-I've been having a rough time with a situation that I thought would be resolved by now but it's just tense. Please send good thoughts that this all works out and that I continue to be strong and not let things get to me, however difficult it may be.
-I'm thinking of being part of the church choir at my university!
-Alpha Chi inductions were successful and I didn't have a meltdown on my mom's birthday.  ( I ate shrimp scampi, her favorite)
-I'm thinking of working at this baby theme park for children over the summer.  I actually used to go there as a child so I think it would be nice if I could work there.  Plus, I need the money! Haha.
-I'm still in shock that school's over! Yay! Oh, I got 100 on my upper-level English class final! Crazy, I know!
-I'm excited to do so many things this summer (including spending time with my special someone, wink wink.)
-BIG NEWS: I've lost 14 pounds! I absolutely love this feeling!
-I'm so excited to start my summer classes and fall classes (I will mention those in another post).
-I'm starting to fall asleep so until next time! Thanks for reading!


Oh and May the 4th be with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment