Monday, May 7

Raspberries & Avengers & Mass

So, BIG NEWS.  I just found out like three days ago that I absolutely LOVE raspberries! It's crazy because I've always thought raspberries and blueberries tasted weird because I just assumed but I finally had the guts to try them.  My aunt had gotten raspberries and blueberries on her recent trip to the grocery store and so I thought it would be a good idea to try them.  Oh my goodness guys! Raspberries are SO much better than any other fruit.  Blueberries are really good too but they pretty much taste exactly like grapes to me.  Which reminds me, I had like 115 calories left for the day today and I had strawberries, green grapes, blueberries and raspberries.  FRUIT OVERLOAD.  So good though.  I guess it's a sure sign of summer!  Seriously guys though, they are amazing.  Try them if you haven't! Also, blueberries and raspberries have potassium! That's always good. My mom would be so happy I am still trying new things!

-So. AVENGERS. THE AVENGERS.  Seriously amazing guys. I strongly recommend y'all watch it.  I mean, c'mon, it's a Joss Whedon baby.  Need I say more? It's got a mix of action, adventure, comedy and so much more.  I loved it! I loved seeing it with my special someone too! It was his second time. :)

-I sang at the Baccalaureate Mass today and that was really fun.  It was interesting because it took place in the same venue where my high school graduation was.  It's crazy how time flies by, it's been about two years since I graduated from high school! TWO YEARS! And in about a year and a half, I'll be graduating from college.  I'll be the first in my family to attend and graduate from college.  Insane.  It got me thinking about my future and all, even more than I do already. It was nice though.

Hope y'all have a good day! Good luck with finals and such! Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment