Tuesday, March 5

Growing Inspiration

I've been meaning to blog for a very long time but things keep getting in the way. So here are just a few things that have occurred that haven't been mentioned are very worthy to be put in this blog.

I have now officially closed my old bank account.
Can you say "grown up"?
I had switched to Chase but needed to get stuff settled with my older bank
I had been using this old bank since I was about 16 years old and it was bittersweet to close that account when it feels like yesterday I was there with my mom and my aunt.
I have to admit though, it was nice to switch to Chase and start new. It felt amazing.

Mickey and I attended a gala at our university for our Comm Arts dept!
I assisted with several things, it was insane but in the end, it was wonderful!
Mickey has a job with the radio station on campus!! So proud of my talented man!
I helped set up this promotion event with one of our local tv stations! :)

Just a few Comm Arts peeps!

I got a full-length picture of what I wore! (Which was the same outfit I wore for Valentine's Day!) Hoorah! A picture was taken! And yes, I'm an outfit repeater. Lizzie McGuire and I share that. ;)

Also, I've come to the conclusion that because my college career is nearing it's end [Yikes], I'm starting to feel overwhelmed and pressured about my future. I had mentioned it a while ago but I feel like I haven't found my niche. Lately, I've been seeing lots of talented individuals go on to further their careers by enrolling in grad school and doing so much. 

I hate to admit it but I compare myself to people and I sometimes feel like I'm not doing enough. Like, I'm not where I think I should be. Granted, I shouldn't beat myself up but I can't just keep thinking this without doing something. 

So, I know that my schedule is crazy busy but I have consciously started to make an effort to be better at everything. To improve on everything. I'm going to try harder and harder because I know what I want for my future and I know that it'll take work but it will be so worth it. 

I found this quote that I absolutely fell in love with by Maya Angelou.

"I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. 
 Life's a *itch.  You've got to go out and kick a**."

I mean, dang! Ain't that the truth. I want to be THAT girl. 

Tomorrow's schedule:
{class}
{Sports broadcast-Yours truly is one of the anchors!}
{Big Law and the Media test...dun dun dun.}

And come thursday evening...
spring break. spring break. spring break. 
!!!!!

Excitement awaits. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment