Friday, April 26

Rockin' Birthday in Heaven!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MOMMY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! 

ESTAS SON LAS MANANITAS QUE CANTABA EL REY DAVID.  HOY POR SER DIA DE TU SANTO TE LAS CANTAMOS A TI.  DESPIERTA MAMI DESPIERTA, MIRA QUE YA AMANECIO. YA LOS PAJARITOS CANTAN LA LUNA YA SE METIO. 
(Sorry for the lack of tildes and accents)

Happy Birthday Mommy! 
I hope this birthday is freaking fantastic! As you know, there have been plenty of things going on.  Some good, some really stressful but I think I'm still doing well.  I registered for classes for the last time (undergraduate)! I remember registering the first time at home and not knowing anything about it and now, thanks to your help and God's, here I am, about to graduate in about 224 days! 

I can't begin to thank you for everything you ever did for me.  I won't go into detail because that would go on forever but just know that everything was appreciated.  I loved spending all those birthdays with you and celebrating them like we did.  I know you must be having a blast in heaven, now that you've been there for a while, and once again, say hi to everyone for me and also to any famous people.  I know you must have found Gypsy, she missed you.  I hope there's plenty of good food and fun. 
 Have fun baby, I'll be okay today.  Don't worry. 
 I'll be occupied and surrounded my love.  

PS Thank you [and God] for Mickey.  I'm so glad y'all met.  

Love, 
forever your daughter, 
Amy
Some stuff I learned from you ❤

How to be loving
How to be fearless
How to be the most amazing mother
How to enjoy life
What love is
How to live
How beautiful one's soul can be 
& so many more it would take me forever to write out. 

Stunning young woman.  

She knew early on how to make me smile and laugh. 

She is my role model.  

Happy Birthday baby! Have a rockin' birthday in heaven! 


I LOVE YOU!





0 comments:

Post a Comment