Thursday, March 20

Our Second Anniversary ❤️

It's absolutely crazy to me that Mickey and I have been together for two years now.  
I feel like we just met and it's just insane to me!
Aahhh! Anyway, here are the mushy details of this wonderful day!
{Here's a throwback of our first anniversary!}

March 18, 2012 feels like just yesterday. :)

I woke up and exercised! I've been running for 30 minutes every other day and I was so glad I exercised that day because we stuffed our faces later (hehe).

Mickey and I went to Pei Wei for lunch!
YUM.
He'd been craving those lettuce wraps and I was craving lo-mein!
I thought about this after the fact but I think we've made
it a thing to eat Chinese food on our anniversary! No complaints! :)
Oh and we a snicker doodle cookie there! Is that normal?
They had snicker doodle cookies at the cash register, so, you know,
of course we couldn't pass those up!

We did not finish our lo-mein or the lettuce wraps so we definitely had tons of leftovers (yum!)
We did, of course, save room for fortune cookies.

Mickey's fortune read as follows:
"It is sometimes better to travel hopefully than to arrive."

Mine read as follows:
"No need to worry.  You will always have everything that you need."

We exchanged presents at Pei Wei and then at his house.
Mickey got me pearl earrings and a freaking $50 gift card to Target!!!!! #happycamper
I got him film cells of Ferris Bueller's Day Off, a Breaking Bad poster, a picture from graduation that I had to order online, and a jar of memories (inspired by Pinterest!)

We then watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off!
An annual tradition on our anniversary!


This part never gets old. #twistandshout

We then got ready to go downtown!
Time kind of flew by and we left a bit later than planned but that didn't stop us!

First stop: Carriage ride!



Thank you Ginger!
It was awesome! Perfect weather! Perfect carriage!
Wonderful stories from the ladies guiding us!

We then went to Rainforest Cafe to recreate our first date! It was so cool! We talked about our first date and how it was like our city threw us a party! Bands were playing downtown, there was so much going on and so much music! It was amazing! :)




And then of course, we had to show off our nice watches that fit the both us perfectly.
We're classy and we know it.
 ;)



We ordered two burgers with fries and then shared a Coke float.
I love how we can be super dressy and still eat burgers and fries.
That's how we roll.

We then walked around a bit downtown and took pictures around the area we were the first time we took pictures on our first date!


Our night in a nutshell!!! :)
 

Thank you for these amazing two years.  I'm so freakishly happy and I owe it all to you Mickey.  Thank you for being the syrup to my waffle.  Thank you for being goofy with me and for teaching me stuff.  Thank you for being patient with me when I'm a buttface.  Thank you for being spontaneous and making me brave.  Thank you for being you.  I'm so excited for what this year brings! 

I love you from the bottom of my heart! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment