Saturday, April 26

My Mamasita's Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MOMMY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! AND MANY MOREEEE!!!

ESTAS SON LAS MANANITAS QUE CANTABA EL REY DAVID, HOY POR SER DIA DE TU SANTO TE LAS CANTAMOS A TI! DESPIERTA MAMI DESPIERTA MIRA QUE YA AMANECIO, YA LOS PAJARITOS CANTAN LA LUNA YA SE METIO!

Happy Birthday Mama! 
I love you and miss you so much baby! I hope you're doing well and having fun! I hope you're having some watermelon, some amazing tacos maybe even some shrimp! I'll get some kind of seafood today for you baby! Also, as you may know, I've been listening to the Neil Diamond station on Pandora and his CD in the car! Also, I hope you liked Mickey and I cleaning the car inside and out! 
He looks good and smells good!

I know it took me forever to do it but I finally recorded "My Heart Will Go On" like you had asked me to.  I will improve it some more and record it properly but I thought I could do something small and meaningful for you on your birthday. 

As you know, this time last year I was going to apply for graduation! Here I am a year later, a first generation college graduate, working at the chapel (for three years) and working as a Production Assistant (for about three months)! I've been on the cover of a local magazine and been on television more than once! I hope everything's that has happened has made you happy baby, I wish I could share in all these exciting times with you but I know you're telling everybody up there about this and our lives. 

I hope you've been enjoying Mama Mondays! People really seem to like them and I've been having a blast sharing everything you've taught me. 

I love you mama and I miss you tremendously but I love knowing that you're spending your birthday with your mamasita.  Say hi to everybody for me! Oh and to any famous people up there! 

Thank you for watching over me and taking care of me.  I will be okay today.  After work at the chapel, Mickey and I will celebrate your birthday! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! I LOVE YOU!

This song will always remind me of you. 


Love, 
your very lucky daughter,
Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment